Traditional Bulgarian Salad
- 1 English cucumber
- 5 to tomatoes
- 3 green onions sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup plum vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper taste
- ½ cup nutritional yeast optional
- Wash and pat dry cucumber, tomatoes, and parsley. If not organic or if you prefer a milder flavor, peel cucumbers.
- Slice the cucumber into rounds. Dice tomatoes, green onions, and parsley.
- Transfer all ingredients to large bowl and toss with olive oil, vinegar, sea salt, and black pepper.
- If desired, top with nutritional yeast and serve.