Roasted Cauliflower with Millet
- 1 medium head cauliflower florets only
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup millet
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 tbsp umeboshi vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Handful of chopped parsley
- Toss the cauliflower florets into a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Put them on a baking sheet and roast for 40 minutes or until the cauliflower is brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, wash the grains.
- Bring water to a boil and add grains and 1 teaspoon of sea salt and garlic.
- Reduce heat to low and simme covered for 20 minutes until grains are cooked and water is absorbed.
- Turn the heat off and let sit, covered for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, umeboshi vinegar, and a bit more olive oil.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.