Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pine Nuts and Dried Cherries
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil.
- Trim ends and wash Brussels sprouts well.
- Parboil for 7–9 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Transfer to large mixing bowl.
- Chop dried cherries into small pieces.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, dried cherries, pine nuts, and salt.
- Transfer to baking sheet, ensuring the Brussels sprouts are in one layer, and roast for 15 minutes, or until golden-brown.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast if desired and serve.