Red Snapper with Basil Sauce
- 8 oz silken tofu
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup tightly packed basil leaves
- Sea salt
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 4 4- oz red snapper fillets
- 8-10 kale leaves thinly sliced
- Steam tofu and garlic in steamer basket over boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender, add basil and a pinch of salt, and puree until smooth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet and fry fish for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer fish to a plate.
- Wipe out the skillet, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, and heat again.
- Add kale and a pinch of salt, stirring for 2-3 minutes, until kale is limp and bright green.
- Layer the kale on a plate and place fish on top.
- Spoon sauce over fish.