I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition* where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, Keto, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
- Graduate, Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Graduate, American Fitness Professionals Nutrition & Wellness Program
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Certified Nutritional and Wellness Consultant
- Studies, Nutrition Diploma, Comprehensive Nutrition, Huntington College of Health Sciences
- Certified Cannabis and CBD Practitioner
- Completed courses in multiple nutrition specialties.
- Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner. (AADP)
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
- Author of over 300 articles on diet, nutrition, weight loss, sports nutrition, and healthy living principles.
- A regular contributor to local and national magazines and health-related blog sites.
- Author of “Maximize Your Life, Renew Your Mind, Body, and Spirit.”
- Creator of the 12-week health and wellness course, “Wildly Amazing Health,” which has been taught at local companies and organizations.
- Facilitated over 275 presentations regarding health, fitness, wellness, and nutrition.
- Been a featured guest on local NPR, CBS, and Fox News stations. Been invited to provide expert health opinions on various radio programs.