- 1 bunch Swiss chard
- 2 tbsps coconut oil
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Wash chard, cut out stems, and chop leaves into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium-high.
- When the oil is hot, add mustard seeds and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add cumin and coriander and cook for another 30 seconds, stirring. The mixture should be fragrant.
- Add the chard and salt. Mix well and cook 3-5 minutes until chard is wilted.
- Serve immediately.
These greens pair well with most meat entrees or baked tofu.